Since April 25th 1987, The Rotary Club of Parkdale - High Park has been working for the benefit of its community, and in support of the international community service initiatives of Rotary International. We are proud to be members of the world’s oldest service club, founded in 1905, and to be associated with its strong record of local and international community service.
The Four Way Test on the coffee mug above guides what we do as Rotarians.
- The Rotary Club of Parkdale-High Park is one of 33,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and regions, forming a network of community service around the world.
- We are a welcoming, friendly and fun-loving group of men and women from different backgrounds, age groups, cultures and occupations.
- What we share in common is the desire to work on community projects, both at home and abroad, to make our world a better place.
- If you want to be part of a global network of community volunteers, then Rotary is for you.
- We meet Thursday mornings at 7:30 am at the Grenadier Café located in the centre of Toronto's High Park.